It should not be use in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis.
When not to use
Please tell your doctor about any of the following conditions while using Diampa 25mg Tablet 7.0 'S:
- Pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Elderly, above 75 years
- Renal (kidney) impairment - kidney function needs to be monitored
- Volume depletion - monitor volume status and electrolyte balance
- Risk of diabetic ketoacidosis (abnormally fast breakdown of fat into blood acids called ketones) - test level of ketone bodies if symptoms occur
- Pyelonephritis (inflammation of the kidney)
- Urosepsis (body's severe response to an infection of the urinary tract)
- Glycosuria (abnormal presence of glucose in urine).
- Cardiovascular (heart or its blood vessels related) diseases